Story Sunday

12:51 PM

Marisa's Life Story


Chapter three

Continued


     FINALLY I reached school I got out of the car took my bag then my crunches and crunched all the way inside school, when my friend saw me they ran to me and asked me what happened and then I told them the whole story an then we went to our classes. When I entered the class the teacher was handing out test papers I told her "miss I did not know that we have a test today", "tuff luck you still have to do it you can't just sit there with your arms crossed while everyone is doing the test, go to the councilor at once and don't return unless you have an excuse" said the math teacher "ok miss Marry, I understand" I said. On my way to the councilor I saw a bird flying inside the school and there were people running behind it "what are you all doing" I asked them "trying to catch that bird" one of them said "whose bird is it?" I said "it just flew in the window" the other said "oh, ok" I said then went straight to the councilor.

  "Good morning" I said, "good morning, and why are u here?" The councilor "I am here because I was absent the five days that passed and the teacher assigned the class a test today in math and I was not notified, so now I was sent to tell u that, but it is unfair that I can't do the test because I was excused the day she told the class, so what am I supposed to do I will lose 40% of my grade in math" I said "don't worry I will tell your math teacher that you are excused and that you have to do the test in another day" said the councilor "thank you, thank you, thank you, you made me so happy" I said "your welcome" said the councilor.Then she went and told my math teacher to excuse me.

To be continued next week stay tuned.....


Artist Details:


Author: Sarah
Age:14 
Email:Marisaslifestory4@gmail.com

Check Back Soon....






Follow us by email that is available in the sidebar.  

Social Media:

Twitter: @YouXTrends

Tumblr: You-X-Trends

Pintrest: @YouXTrends

Facebook: @YouXTrends

Instagram: @YouXTrends

Follow us on our Social Media accounts by clicking on the icons on the bottom of the blog or above. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Tumblr

Subscribe