Story Sunday

12:02 PM

Marisa's Life Story

Chapter one 

My day at school


     On Monday Marisa was going to school, and on the way she caught up with her friend and went on the bus. When she reached school Marisa and her friend Ally noticed that there was no teachers there was only students, "where is everyone?" Marisa asked "I don't know." Said Ally, " if there is no teachers why are we here then" Marisa said to her class mates "I don't know" said one of her class mates in a quiet voice "let's go home!" Said a loud voice from behind, "ya lets" said Ally, "what are u waiting for lets go!" I said to the class "come on" Lisa said.

    Suddenly a loud sound came out "booooo!", "what was that?" Lisa said " don't dare go home" said one of the teachers " we are here April fools", "hahahahaha we got them so now all of u go to ur classes immediately" said miss Malinda, so we all went to our classes with sad faces, so when I entered the class I noticed that I don't have my books with me, so the teacher sent me to the councilor to tell her that I don't have my books.

 When I entered to her room she was talking on the phone so I had to wait for 10 minuets then finally she said "yes what do u need", "my teacher sent me here because I forgot my books at home" I said " what is it with children's these days with forgetting there books? When I was in school no one used to ever forget there books we used to come with all our stuff and never forget anything because if we do they would hit us now they don't if they give you detention, it is like they treating you like babies, why don't they hit you like they used to do to us you have to feel what happens what happen if you do something wrong they have to punish you, ok let's get to the point you forgot your books at home right" said the councilor "Yes, English to be specific" I said , "oh, okay so why did you forget it, did u do it on purpose or by accident?" Asked the councilor "by accident, I thought today was Tuesday so I bought my Tuesday books" I  said "how did you think that" said the councilor "I thought that because yesterday was so long so I felt that yesterday was Monday" Marisa said "ya I get that I also thought that yesterday was long, I get why you think that, I will give you a slip only today next time you forget your books I will not help you do you get that!" said the councilor "yes I understand I will never do that again" I said.

   I entered her English class with a note from the councilor and told the teacher that she will never forget her books at home ever again, the teacher forgave her and then went on with her teaching, we were talking about the story "Hamlet" it was a nice story but some of the parts was hard to remember, so we had to review it on daily basses, we have to know the character and what happened in specific parts, what happened where and when in the book, and what do the characters part in the story what they do and what is there personality, and if they are a nice or mean person.

To be continued next week stay tuned.....


Artist Details:


Author: Sarah
Age:14 
Email:Marisaslifestory4@gmail.com

Check Back Soon....






Follow us by email that is available in the sidebar.  

Social Media:

Twitter: @YouXTrends

Tumblr: You-X-Trends

Pintrest: @YouXTrends

Facebook: @YouXTrends

Instagram: @YouXTrends

Follow us on our Social Media accounts by clicking on the icons on the bottom of the blog or above. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Tumblr

Subscribe